Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LA Study buddy

Hi! I do so much better with accountability/irl studying. Anyone near LA interested in studying together? Online study buddies welcome too!!

Comments

• coneyislandqueenconeyislandqueen Live Member
    5 karma

Hi Hailey! I am from the LA area too & currently studying for the LSAT. My Instagram is cinnamonn_giirl if you want to reach out!

• RidaHussRidaHuss Live Member
    edited June 2023 4 karma

Hi Hailey! My name is Rida and I'd love to connect as study buddies. I am located on the westside.

• theodoreevans2410theodoreevans2410 Free Trial Member
    edited June 2023 1 karma

This information is just exciting and new. I've been trying to decide where to go to school, and this has helped me in one way

• Kim_quevedoKim_quevedo Live Member
    edited June 2023 3 karma

Hiiiii! My name is Kimberly and I'm studying for the October test, I live and work near downtown LA.

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 322 karma

@Kim_quevedo @RidaHuss,

Per our forum rules, I have removed your email address from your comment. Please do not to post your email or phone number publicly as spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• jocelynandrade5jocelynandrade5 Alum Member
    97 karma

Hi! I am in the LA area and studying for August LSAT, would love to see if we can meet (:

• krrt00krrt00 Alum Member
    41 karma

hi! I'm studying for the August LSAT and am in the LA area as well! would love to meet!