Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest Prep Advice

legally_blondishlegally_blondish Alum Member
in General 18 karma

If Im' supposed to be taking preptests weekly or biweekly, but only studying LR through following the syllabus, how am I supposed to be learned LG and RC? Should I stick to the lesson plan in the syllabus or should I be focusing on improving LG and RC before the next preptest? #help !!!

Comments

• hank2023hank2023 Alum Member
    62 karma

I think the curriculum suggests working through the course before taking any prep tests (aside from perhaps the first cold diagnostic). I think that this is probably the best way to go about it, since as you say, you would be wasting valuable LG and RC sections by attempting them before you have developed a good strategy to attack them. You want to save clean, never before seen PTs until you are ready to get as much out of them as you possibly can. After working through the core curriculum (or the most important parts and the parts you need help on most if pressed for time), then you might take PTs weekly or biweekly, but I wouldn't do that until after you've studied quite a bit from all of LG, RC, and LR.