Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage needs to make a button for foolproffing

uzqhaviuzqhavi Alum Member
in Logic Games 33 karma

Every time I am trying to foolproof games it takes some time to select the games I want and start drilling. I wish there was a way where you just press a button on the existing drills section that makes a copy of the ones you just did. Maybe this is just me complaining about first world problems lol

Comments

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

There already is one.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 848 karma

Hey @uzqhavi,

If you would like to make a copy of a Drill you have already taken, you can create a fresh copy of that Drill by tapping on the 'Fresh copy' button as shown in the screenshot below:

Whenever you create a fresh copy of a drill, you'll notice a number next to the drill name. For example, if you originally had "2 Games - Incorrect last taken," the fresh copy will be named "2 Games - Incorrect last taken - 1." If you make another fresh copy, it'll be "2 Games - Incorrect last taken - 2." Check out the screenshot below for reference:

I hope this helps you track your progress and make the most of your practice sessions! If you've got any more questions or need further assistance, just let me know. I'm here to help!