Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is LSAT exam in PAPER FORM still available? - 7Sage Forum

Is LSAT exam in PAPER FORM still available?

jktwok999jktwok999 Core Member
in General 35 karma

As the title says, wondering if there is any chance of taking in-person, PAPER FORM LSAT, instead of digital format via law hub throughout 2023-2024 cycle. Thanks!

Comments

• glorianguyen215glorianguyen215 Live Member
    8 karma

I hope we have an option to take the paper form. I'm not very comfortable with the digital version.

• amirajaser4amirajaser4 Alum Member
    19 karma

I hope so as well, but I don't believe we have the option.I hate the digital version its way worse. I am so much better doing it on paper and its easier to underline key words and actually understand. Plus my eyes be hurting on the digital version, and sometimes I get a headache for staring at the screen for to long.

• NeeeeeeeNeeeeeee Alum Member
    39 karma

Nope, the test is digital, however, you can get accommodations for a paper test if approved.

• John FalconeJohn Falcone Alum Member
    4 karma

I'm 95% percent sure the paper version is available for the September test and onwards, if not there was zero actual need for me to request to do it at a testing center when I registered

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

@jktwok999 said:
    As the title says, wondering if there is any chance of taking in-person, PAPER FORM LSAT, instead of digital format via law hub throughout 2023-2024 cycle. Thanks!

Hey there! Unfortunately, the test will be in digital format, whether you're doing the live remote-proctored format or taking it in person at a professional testing center.

But LSAC also mentioned that if you're in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) or Canada, there's a chance you could get the Paper-and-pencil format as an accommodation. If you're approved for that, you'll have to test at a testing center, though.

If you need more details about accommodations, just head over here: Accommodations That May Be Available on the LSAT

You can also check out this link: How to Request Accommodations on the LSAT

Hope that helps!

• NeeeeeeeNeeeeeee Alum Member
    39 karma

I have pen and paper and you don't have to take it at a testing center. You can take it at home. I have and will take it again. It's still live proctored

• markmywordsmarkmywords Alum Member
    292 karma

I have paper accommodation and was able to take it live proctored in February. However, since then LSAC has changed things (again 🙄) and you have to take it at a testing center. The only way you can take it paper and pen via proctor is by applying for "extenuating circumstances".