Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is LSAT exam in PAPER FORM still available?

jktwok999jktwok999 Core Member
in General 29 karma

As the title says, wondering if there is any chance of taking in-person, PAPER FORM LSAT, instead of digital format via law hub throughout 2023-2024 cycle. Thanks!

Comments

• glorianguyen215glorianguyen215 Live Member
    8 karma

I hope we have an option to take the paper form. I'm not very comfortable with the digital version.

• amirajaser4amirajaser4 Core Member
    19 karma

I hope so as well, but I don't believe we have the option.I hate the digital version its way worse. I am so much better doing it on paper and its easier to underline key words and actually understand. Plus my eyes be hurting on the digital version, and sometimes I get a headache for staring at the screen for to long.

• NeeeeeeeNeeeeeee Live Member
    39 karma

Nope, the test is digital, however, you can get accommodations for a paper test if approved.

• John FalconeJohn Falcone Alum Member
    4 karma

I'm 95% percent sure the paper version is available for the September test and onwards, if not there was zero actual need for me to request to do it at a testing center when I registered

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    610 karma

@jktwok999 said:
    As the title says, wondering if there is any chance of taking in-person, PAPER FORM LSAT, instead of digital format via law hub throughout 2023-2024 cycle. Thanks!

Hey there! Unfortunately, the test will be in digital format, whether you're doing the live remote-proctored format or taking it in person at a professional testing center.

But LSAC also mentioned that if you're in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) or Canada, there's a chance you could get the Paper-and-pencil format as an accommodation. If you're approved for that, you'll have to test at a testing center, though.

If you need more details about accommodations, just head over here: Accommodations That May Be Available on the LSAT

You can also check out this link: How to Request Accommodations on the LSAT

Hope that helps!

• NeeeeeeeNeeeeeee Live Member
    39 karma

I have pen and paper and you don't have to take it at a testing center. You can take it at home. I have and will take it again. It's still live proctored

• markmywordsmarkmywords Core Member
    243 karma

I have paper accommodation and was able to take it live proctored in February. However, since then LSAC has changed things (again 🙄) and you have to take it at a testing center. The only way you can take it paper and pen via proctor is by applying for "extenuating circumstances".