Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question About Linking my Account To LSAC

cerodriguez3cerodriguez3 Alum Member
in General 5 karma

I have an active LSAC Plus subscription. I have been using it for weeks and it expires in 2024. I just purchased 7SAGE and it says I need to buy the LSAC subscription to link my account. It will not let me access any of the material. I have tried logging in and out, my email is the same for both platforms... I don't know what to do. Has this happened to anyone?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    649 karma

@cerodriguez3 I'm so sorry about that. I sent you a message to sort out the issue – just let me know if it didn't reach you. Thanks!

• samantha.weekes93samantha.weekes93 Alum Member
    2 karma

Do I need to pay extra for "Law Hub Advantage" to have access to PDFs?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 649 karma

@"samantha.weekes93" Yes, that's correct. Just to let you know, an active Lawhub Advantage subscription is required in order to use any LSAT Prep course that uses real LSAT questions. That rule applies not only to 7Sage but to any other LSAT prep course using real LSAT questions too.

Without that subscription, you won't be able to access parts of our subscription course that has licensed materials, including the PrepTests and explanation videos. It's a policy set by LSAC, and unfortunately, it's not something we can change.

Oh, and here's a tip: You only need one Lawhub Advantage subscription, no matter how many prep courses you have. So, if you're using prep courses from various companies, you're good with just that one Lawhub Advantage account (in case you have one), and you can link it to your 7Sage account!

I hope this helps. If you've any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help! 😄