Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the purpose of pinning a question?

Jacob WaltersJacob Walters Core Member
edited August 2023 in General 46 karma

I'm going through the Main Conclusion and Most Strongly Supported lessons, and in the problem sets I see I have the option to pin questions.

If I pin a question, what good does that do? Can I see all my pinned questions somewhere?

Comments

• justin.matthew.wolfjustin.matthew.wolf Core Member
    3 karma

I like being able to use the pinning to review questions I got wrong during drills. In other words, any time I get a question wrong when taking a logical reasoning drill, I go ahead and pin that question. That way, I can return to the question later and both take it again to make sure I get it right and/or review why I got it wrong in the first place. You can also use the advanced drill builder to feed you questions you've gotten wrong in the past.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 646 karma

@"Jacob Walters" You can use the pin feature for any purpose for which you may need it. For example, you'd like to review specific question at a later time or just like what @justin.matthew.wolf said.

You can access all your pinned questions on the Analytics page. To view your pinned questions, first tap on the Question Table at the top of the Analytics page, then on the "pin" icon. See the screenshot below:

You can also filter your pinned questions in the Question Bank by selecting the Logical Reasoning section and then typing "+pin" in the filter box. See the screenshot below:

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per-game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per-question basis.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any questions.

• Jacob WaltersJacob Walters Core Member
    46 karma

So helpful! Thank you!