Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official August 2023 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

2»

Comments

• banks.joseph195-1banks.joseph195-1 Free Trial Member
    46 karma

@Clemens_ said:
    Any issues with the writing utensils? No need to bring anything / the centers provide scratch paper and pencils?

They may, but bring your own just in Case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Clemens_Clemens_ Live Member
    287 karma

Retook in person today; went much much better than online last week! Paper indeed is colored, can only use pencils, but much more functional and organized testing experience.

• MTreigysMTreigys Core Member
    108 karma

@"mikalyn.greenzweig" said:
    @MTreigys Same! I had 2 RC sections and thought both did a good job at keeping my attention. Some of the best RC I've seen in a while.

the section on the swamps was the only passage that really had me second guessing everything. (I don't want to break the rules by accident so I copy pasted the "okay" comments lol).

• banks.joseph195-1banks.joseph195-1 Free Trial Member
    46 karma

OMG I've been at this LSAT game for a while and was hit my a car on my bike without a helmet before these latest tests suffering another tbi(traumatic brain injury)--I've already had a craniotomy brain surgery for epidural and subdural hematomas. All that to say, I was so excited to hear the aug 23' recap because I'm close to certain the section I hoped was real was. Specifically in reference to the LR Q's where the mayor selected only certain people and the pack of wolves, I breezed through this section so easily I thought it had to be experimental :-D ! With this section being almost certainly real I feel I can not drop below a reasonable floor. Thanks for the Recap @powerswcore!!! I'm prematurely on cloud 9!!!!!!!