Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Same LSAT Score Two (ACTUAL) Tests in a Row

Kate BloomKate Bloom Alum Member
in General 49 karma

Hi everyone - I took the LSAT last November and got a 149. I studied for a few months and this November I got a 149 again. What am I doing wrong? I went through the majority of the core curriculum but haven't done that much drilling overall, so maybe that is my problem?

I am very frustrated. I am signed up to take the January LSAT again.

Comments

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    710 karma

I'm optimistic for you; I personally wish I had joined 7sage a bit earlier to go through more of the core curriculum. But I definitely feel like the drilling and remaining positive will only help you. Do you have the ability to join the live classes?- I've found these very encouraging and motivating for the journey, especially when you participate.

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Core Member
    380 karma

Drill drill drill! Core curriculum is a good overview, but if you do not understand the argument being made or not made in LR, the core curriculum will not save you. If you take the lsat again before they get rid of LG, I would do only LG for a month until you consistently get -0/-2.

LR work on getting the first 10 of every section correct.

RC do not try to finish the entire section. If you perfect the first 2 passages and guess on the rest you can get higher than a 149.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

Take more timed full sections and review your wrong answers. It's not enough to just understand the question types, you need to understand your personal reasoning errors.