Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Progress Reset? - 7Sage Forum

Progress Reset?

ImtryingtostudyImtryingtostudy Core Member
in General 18 karma

I just am logging into today, have been using 7sage for almost a year, and my progress reset? Has this happened to anyone? I am really confused and would like to know if there is a fix!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

@Imtryingtostudy I am so sorry for the confusion!

We have introduced a new version of our Core Curriculum which is CC V2 - this version presents LR through a more streamlined and unified theoretical framework. It's not completely different from CC V1 but we thoroughly explained LR in CC V2.

We have made CC V2 the default Syllabus for students and since it is a new set of Core Curriculum, you won't be able to see your lesson progress from CC V1. If you would like to switch back to the old Core Curriculum and see your progress, scroll to the top of the Syllabus page and click "Switch to V1". See the sample screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions, I am here to assist you.

• ImtryingtostudyImtryingtostudy Core Member
    18 karma

I tried what you said, and it still did not work, help :(

• strugglinbutsmilinstrugglinbutsmilin Live Member
    113 karma

if I switch to CC V2 just to see how it differs can I go back to CC V1 without losing my notes and progress? Also, after the June LSAT, when CC V1 is no longer available, I'm assuming all of my notes will also disappear? Will 7Sage be creating some type of 'note transfer' option?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    763 karma

@Imtryingtostudy I'm so sorry about that. I just made sure that you have access to both versions of the Core Curriculum. Please try switching your Syllabus to CCv1 to see your previous progress.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 22 763 karma

@kaiya123 Yes, you can switch your Syllabus to CCv2 and go back to CCv1 without losing your notes and progress. Regarding the changes after June LSAT, we will let everyone know once everything has been finalized or if there are any changes. Stay tuned for any updates!