LSAT Ultimate+ Availability/Pricing?

sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
in General 181 karma
Hey all,

I couldn't search for the answer to this as it showed every post containing the word LSAT but is it known when the LSAT Ultimate+ Tier will be available for purchase? I have Premium, and would like to get at least Ultimate, but don't want to purchase it until I see what Ultimate+ costs due to it having the Prep tests after 72 + the hard question sets.

Right now I can upgrade to ultimate for $200 USD with + being TBA. If it does get released at say 300 from my current level, if I've already upgraded to Ultimate for 200 would the upgrade cost a difference of $100? Buying test explanations individual can add up to being a lot after you toss in the USD to CAD exchange rate so to get it all bundled together with as many tests as possible would help me a lot.

Finally, I noticed that the individual test explanations went on sale a few months back. Does that happen periodically or was that simply because the pdfs were being removed?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    That was because of the pdf ban. There is no release date or price point for the Ultimate+ as far as I have seen.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 1489 karma
    If you pay for Ultimate, you'll likely only have to pay the difference to upgrade to +. That's the way things have been done previously.
    1489 karma
    Is this right, @"Dillon A. Wright" ? Any news on this?
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    181 karma
    Thanks for the replies guys! If we do get some sort of confirmation that we would only have to pay the difference I would upgrade to Ultimate immediately so I can start mixing up my PT order instead of doing them all sequentially.

Cheers!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma
    Hey guys, sorry about the lack of information regarding price and release date of Ultimate+ but you're right about paying only the difference to upgrade to it.
    1489 karma
    Cool. Thanks, @"J.Y. Ping"!
  • Mister-eeeeMister-eeee Alum Member
    20 karma
    That's good news! :)
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    181 karma
    Thanks for the quick reply JY! That puts me at ease when considering to upgrade!