Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep Test Section Order

yhtkimyhtkim Core Member
in General 222 karma

I've recently taken PTs 61, 62, and 65. I took them as four-section tests because I'm taking the test in April and July. For all three, the sections were ordered as RC, LR, LG, LR.

Was this a coincidence? Or are all of the four-section tests set this way by 7sage? If so, can this please be changed? I would like to replicate test day conditions as closely as possible.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    615 karma

Hi @yhtkim, unfortunately, we don't have the option to change the order of sections in the PrepTests. The order of our PrepTest sections matches the original order of those PrepTests when they were initially published by LSAC, which varies seemingly randomly.

Let me know if you have any further questions

• yhtkimyhtkim Core Member
    222 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    Hi @yhtkim, unfortunately, we don't have the option to change the order of sections in the PrepTests. The order of our PrepTest sections matches the original order of those PrepTests when they were initially published by LSAC, which varies seemingly randomly.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Thank you for the clarification!