Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Print out Prep Test

How do I print out PrepTest? It wont allow me send it through email due to being "too large" and not able tp print out.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1603 karma

Hi there,

You can print a PDF of any PrepTest by selecting the PrepTest from the PrepTests tab (https://7sage.com/preptests/) and tapping on “Printable” in the Digital Tester. Next, tap the blue “View PDF” button. The password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

After you download the PDF, you can print it by pressing Ctrl + P (if you are using Windows) or Cmd + P (if you are using a Mac computer).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• luis16alexisluis16alexis Alum Member
    2 karma

I can't print out any of the prep tests due to the file having a password on it and I cannot change the permission. This has been a continuous problem and would like some help

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    275 karma

@luis16alexis said:
    I can't print out any of the prep tests due to the file having a password on it and I cannot change the permission. This has been a continuous problem and would like some help

The password to open the files is your email to your 7sage account. It should say that when you click to print it!

• matchewdobbymatchewdobby Live Member
    22 karma

Can they August 2024 version and after be printed?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1603 karma

@"jostles.draws0l" said:
    Can they August 2024 version and after be printed?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the tests in the August 2024 format is not currently available for download.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• eboykoeboyko Core Member
    2 karma

Is there a way to fix my prep tests to be able to print? When I click printable it only offers me the quick view, it does not offer the options to view it as a pdf

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 29 778 karma

Hey @eboyko! Unfortunately, the tests in the August 2024 format (PTs 101–158) are not currently available for download. Therefore, you will only see the 'Quickview' option for these PrepTests. The option to print is available for PTs 1-94.

In the meantime, to print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your PrepTest page to "Current (with Logic Games)." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

Let us know if you have any further questions. We're here to help!

• caleb_gill1caleb_gill1 Core Member
    3 karma

Hi,
    Is there any idea on when the August 2024 reformatted tests might be available for print?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 3 778 karma

@caleb_gill1 We currently don't have an update on when the print option for PTs 101-158 will be added, but we'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as it is available!

• misha.a.whitemisha.a.white Live Member
    14 karma

Hi Mary, do you know when the new practice tests will be available to print? Thinking I may need to take my practice tests elsewhere if they are not printable or exportable.

Thanks for your help!

• mhouraney2018mhouraney2018 Live Member
    12 karma

I am trying to print the preptests using advanced builder like the comment said but there is no print option. What do I do?