Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Print out Prep Test

celesteflores949celesteflores949 Core Member
in Study Groups 12 karma

How do I print out PrepTest? It wont allow me send it through email due to being "too large" and not able tp print out.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

You can print a PDF of any PrepTest by selecting the PrepTest from the PrepTests tab (https://7sage.com/preptests/) and tapping on “Printable” in the Digital Tester. Next, tap the blue “View PDF” button. The password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

After you download the PDF, you can print it by pressing Ctrl + P (if you are using Windows) or Cmd + P (if you are using a Mac computer).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• luis16alexisluis16alexis Core Member
    2 karma

I can't print out any of the prep tests due to the file having a password on it and I cannot change the permission. This has been a continuous problem and would like some help

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Live Member
    257 karma

@luis16alexis said:
    I can't print out any of the prep tests due to the file having a password on it and I cannot change the permission. This has been a continuous problem and would like some help

The password to open the files is your email to your 7sage account. It should say that when you click to print it!