Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The 7Sage 7K Law School Scholarship - 7Sage Forum

The 7Sage 7K Law School Scholarship

Aaron ThierAaron Thier Member Administrator Admissions Consultant
edited July 7 in Scholarships 39 karma

At 7Sage, our mission is to make legal education accessible, but talk is cheap and school is expensive. We’re putting our money where our mouth is and offering a series of awards to seven prospective law students. Our goal is to support aspiring lawyers who will work toward a more just future and to help increase diversity at top law schools. At least half of the awards will go to people with backgrounds that are historically underrepresented in the legal field.

The winner will receive a scholarship of $7,000 to defray the cost of a legal education, a pro bono 12-month subscription to 7Sage’s LSAT prep course, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting Plus package.

One runner-up will receive a scholarship of $1,000, a pro bono 12-month subscription to 7Sage’s LSAT prep course, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting Pro package.

Five other runners-up will receive pro bono LSAT prep along with consulting or editing services.

For the full schedule of awards, application requirements, and previous winners, visit our scholarship page:

https://7sage.com/7k-scholarship/

Update: Applications closed on July 1, 2024.

Comments

• avaqyteza6avaqyteza6 Alum Member
    3 karma

Hello, I'm just writing to ask if my application for the scholarship went through. I have yet to receive an email confirmation! Thank you.

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    239 karma

@avaqyteza6 said:
    Hello, I'm just writing to ask if my application for the scholarship went through. I have yet to receive an email confirmation! Thank you.

Hey @avaqyteza6,

I can confirm that we received your application for the scholarship and my apologies if you didn't receive an email confirmation.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

• casti412casti412 Live Member
    26 karma

Is this scholarship on rolling basis? Or I can apply this week and still be considered?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    239 karma

Hey @casti412,

The scholarship is not on a rolling basis and we're accepting applications until July 1, 2024, so you still have time! 😉

• 14 karma

I realize it’s past the due date, I submitted my application about a month or two ago and just wanted to check and make sure it did in fact go through back when I submitted it!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    763 karma

Hi, @jacobslarson77! Just wanted to let you know that we did receive your application back in April 2024.

• Tisha0909Tisha0909 Live Member
    32 karma

Seeing the discussion post on July 4th :(

• walimohmandwalimohmand Core Member
    34 karma

@"Tisha Brahmbhatt" Same here haha. I wrote everything out, only to realize I couldn't submit it. Ah well. Next time.

• laibahsmirlaibahsmir Free Trial Member
    edited July 28 2 karma

Hi! I didn't receive a confirmation email regarding my application, can I confirm that it was received? When should we expect to hear back?