Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Subscription

ronikgrewalronikgrewal Live Member

Keep getting this message: "Sorry, your account must be linked to an active LSAC LSAT LawHub Advantage account to access licensed materials. Link your account to continue your access.

You successfully linked 7Sage to your LSAC account, however your LSAC account does not have an active LawHub Advantage subscription. Please purchase or renew LawHub Advantage on your LSAC account directly from LSAC by logging into lawhub.lsac.org, then tapping on your name in the top right corner, then “Upgrade to LawHub Advantage.”

IS this something I have to buy as well? Does anyone know any way to get around it???

Comments

• ronikgrewalronikgrewal Live Member
    19 karma

Keep getting this message: "Sorry, your account must be linked to an active LSAC LSAT LawHub Advantage account to access licensed materials. Link your account to continue your access.
    You successfully linked 7Sage to your LSAC account, however your LSAC account does not have an active LawHub Advantage subscription. Please purchase or renew LawHub Advantage on your LSAC account directly from LSAC by logging into lawhub.lsac.org, then tapping on your name in the top right corner, then “Upgrade to LawHub Advantage.”
    IS this something I have to buy as well? Does anyone know any way to get around it???

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    88 karma

Hi @ronikgrewal

I’ve just sent you an email to address your questions—please check your inbox at your convenience. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out.