Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test tomorrow

tjh361tjh361 Alum Member
edited September 30 in General 78 karma

I am scheduled to take my first and hopefully last attempt at the LSAT tomorrow morning. I have been studying for two almost three months. My ambition is low and I will take anything 150+ lol. :)

Good luck to everyone else who is taking the test tomorrow! Hope you get whatever score you're aiming for.

And if for some reason you cannot make post like this, let me add a question. Should you study the day before your LSAT test?

~Tyler

Studying the night before LSAT?
  1. Should you study the day/night before LSAT test?140 votes
    1. Yes
      18.57%
    2. No
      40.00%
    3. Moderately
      39.29%
    4. Si en espanol
        2.14%

Comments

• shadenlopezshadenlopez Alum Member
    3 karma

I take the test on Friday and I am also shooting for a 150+! I've read that it's recommended to moderately study (nothing crazy or cramming) and do some questions beforehand, just to wake up your brain. Best of luck! :)

• sgoldsmith7sgoldsmith7 Live Member
    756 karma

good luck!! you got this :) taking my 3 and final on friday

• vjrp2002vjrp2002 Live Member
    24 karma

Good luck, you'll do great!! Im taking my second one tomorrow and im aiming for a 150+ too LOL :smile:

• taherhshakirtaherhshakir Core Member
    6 karma

I feel like my heart will burst out of my chest.
    I am taking the LSAT tomorrow and I want at least 160+
    I have been consistently getting preptests in that range but I just can't take the stress.

• tjh361tjh361 Alum Member
    78 karma

@taherhshakir said:
    I feel like my heart will burst out of my chest.
    I am taking the LSAT tomorrow and I want at least 160+
    I have been consistently getting preptests in that range but I just can't take the stress.

Oh I understand haha. I was meditating earlier. Good luck!

• gbv215gbv215 Alum Member
    119 karma

Good luck!!! Wishing you all the best + more :)

• tjh361tjh361 Alum Member
    edited October 1 78 karma

@gbv215 said:
    Good luck!!! Wishing you all the best + more :)

Thank you! I finished it but do not think I can say anything. I will just say the study materials provided here are adequate. I will comment back in a few weeks with my score (if its good lol)

Edit: I studied moderately the day before the test. I think 20 LR problems and 1 RC passage. Once I saw 80%-100% I knew I was ready and saved my brain.

• shivanidahya07shivanidahya07 Alum Member
    5 karma

Same here!! Haha 150+ would be great for me. Wishing you all the best, I take mine Friday. Don't stress, we've prepared hard for this! Good luck :smile: