Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Specific* Tips for breaking a low-160s Plateau?

J.D. HopefulJ.D. Hopeful Core Member
in General 31 karma

Help! I've been scoring within the same low-160s range (within 3 points) over the last 5 PTs! I know practicing consistently is key, but i don't want to keep wasting limited PT resources either.

I know many people experience a similar plateau at least once in their study journey, so I would appreciate any specific tips on how you managed to break through (beyond the vague 'just keep studying,' lol). Thanks! <3

Comments

• gopa.praturigopa.praturi Core Member
    2 karma

Just wanted to let you know that I'm in the same boat as you. Can't break a 165 score. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice, but I wanted to tell you you're not alone! Keep at it!

• ddn22791ddn22791 Live Member
    12 karma

idk if this will help but aside from all of the specific LSAT studying you can do I found my score increased consistently when I developed a really clear routine before I would take a pt (and then before taking the LSAT). Reading, taking a walk, whatever it is, I think finding a way to focus your mind before you test can help a lot.

Aside from that LR was the easiest for me to master through drills, make sure you know all of the question types and drill the ones you struggle with. Hope this helps!