Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ontario Law School Applications

grantdturner2000grantdturner2000 Live Member
in General 6 karma

Is anyone on 7sage applying to Ontario law schools? Applications are due November 1st, so I am creating this discussion post for fellow Canadian students to ask questions about the application process and for inquiries about navigating the different steps in OLSAS.

Comments

• leahr45leahr45 Core Member
    3 karma

I am

• daanishbhatti32daanishbhatti32 Core Member
    53 karma

I am as well

• ananya.violetananya.violet Core Member
    3 karma

is this for fall 2025? I was thinking of applying but I have my lsat exam on Nov 6th... what do I do?

• askwamouaskwamou Live Member
    17 karma

@"ananya.violet" said:
    is this for fall 2025? I was thinking of applying but I have my lsat exam on Nov 6th... what do I do?

I think all (if not, most) Ontario schools can take up to your January score. You just have to let them know and make sure your LSAC number is linked to your OLSAS profile. Once the scores are released, they automatically go to the institutions you've applied for.

• Gautham NairGautham Nair Core Member
    8 karma

I am applying too. I am writing mine on Nov 6th

• sparkly sugar cookiesparkly sugar cookie Core Member
    23 karma

just to confirm: folks who have attended an ONTARIO institution can request transcripts from their uni THROUGH SUBMITTING THE APP ON OLSAS? we do not need to contact our uni separtaely and ask our uni to send the transcripts? it is done through OLSAS submission? thanks all.

• YourbestieYourbestie Core Member
    13 karma

Is there a discord or some type of groupchat for people applying this cycle in ontario?

• oscartsaiaioscartsaiai Live Member
    4 karma

I am planning to apply for the Fall 2026 intake to law schools in Ontario.