Sudoku fans?

annkang1005annkang1005 Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 63 karma
I was just wondering if anyone else likes doing sudoku games. I used to think that Sudokus are only for people nearing the age for Alzheimer's, but it's actually pretty fun and they share some similarities with LG sections. Just a recommendation for anyone trying to do something productive while taking breaks!

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    My entertainment for LG, is to do more LG. :)
  • mrlsat180mrlsat180 Alum Member
    118 karma
    Breaks are for lazy people. Never take breaks. I study LSAT for 11 hours straight daily.
    3658 karma
    Do you see logic games hypotheticals everywhere you go?
  • annkang1005annkang1005 Alum Member
    63 karma
    @simpaticonx: Maybe I'm not studying too intensely--I don't see logic game hypotheticals everywhere I go. But good for you if you do!
    @mrlsat180: Only 11 hours? 15 hours is the minimum. Who studies less than 12 hours a day?

I'm clearly being sarcastic. I kind of hope you are too... if not, impressive.
    3658 karma
    @annkang1005: I'm digging your typewriter.
  • mrlsat180mrlsat180 Alum Member
    118 karma
    @annakang1005: I scored a 179 in Dec and I'm now studying 11 hours a day to get a 180 in June. I'm Yale or bust. Ok I'll try and increase to 15 hours a day.
  • wendelsr-1wendelsr-1 Alum Member
    111 karma
    @mrlsat180 so really, we should call you mrlsat179?
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    If you're tired of LSAT, Sudoku is better than other games. But only do it if you really enjoy Sudoku. Otherwise, it's still going to have that feeling of something you're forced to do for the LSAT. If you need to relax, relax properly.
  • FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    120 karma
    Quite the read here lol