Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone wonder what LSAT exams looked like before 1991?

Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
in General 3107 karma
I think PT 1 is June 1991. Does anyone know what the exam was like before then?/have a copy of a pre-1991 exam? I am a little curious.

Comments

• Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    Just googled it and I found this: http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED469242.pdf

Holy shit. If you think the LSAT is bizarre now...
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    I think the LSAT used to have math questions
  • legally_chelslegally_chels Alum Member
    206 karma
    Yeah.. I would not bother trying to be a lawyer if the LSAT was still like that lol. Quite intense!
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    That is old!
  • pizzaqueenpizzaqueen Free Trial Member
    79 karma
    Yeah, the older exams used to have basic algebra on them. An older partner at my firm thinks I'm a moron since I'm studying so hard for a test that she remembers to be on simple high school concepts. :'(
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I actually wondered this in the shower today!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Oh, the math questions... Thank God that's gone.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They used to have a lot of stuff with made up languages that is very similar to the Defense Language Aptitude Battery, which gauges your ability to learn languages by testing you on made up ones and gibberish. @c.janson35 showed me those old LSATs on a BR call once and it brought back some fond memories of listening to gibberish for an hour and then interpreting nonsensical pictures.
  • nickeknickek Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    This is really cool! I like the artificial language stuff
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    edited October 2015 3107 karma
    LOL page 58 of the pdf, the "General Background" stuff. I think the only one I for sure got was number 3...