Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I do! Wait or apply now?

moonlit93moonlit93 Free Trial Member
in General 14 karma
Firstly, I am in Canada. Since there are some universities who have a deadline for November 1st, should I apply now or wait? The reason I ask this is because, I just wrote the October LSAT (It was my first time) and I am really not sure how I did. If I apply now then I either have to mention that they look at the marks for October LSAT or the December one. However I don't want to write December, if my October mark is fine and I don't want to write my October LSAT as the determiner if it's not that good. I know that most people write a second time, so should I play it safe and submit my application now with the December LSAT or should I wait till October 26-28 when I know my October results and then apply within those days dependent on the score I get. I am also worried that If I wait that long, my chances will be reduced due to rolling admission and applying so late in the cycle only a few days before the November 1st deadline. Please help me!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @moonlit93 said:
    wait till October 26-28 when I know my October results and then apply within those days dependent on the score I get
    this

make sure all your apps are ready to send the moment you get your score
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I'm in Canada too and I'm doing that ^. I'm waiting to figure out what my mark is in two week and will submit after that.
  • moonlit93moonlit93 Free Trial Member
    14 karma
    Ok this makes me feel better! I think I'll wait and just get everything ready now for the submission of my application when I get my score!