Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

application question regarding score

jaspreetkaur28jaspreetkaur28 Free Trial Member
edited December 2015 in General 20 karma
I took the LSAT back in Feb. and I got a 138. Yea that score isn't getting me to any law school. So I just took the Dec one after I took a prep course. I am applying to 24+ schools and I already have majority of the applications finished. I am just waiting for the score now. I heard you can submit your app. before you get score...? But how do I do that without them saying "oh we're going to take the feb score?" Or should I just wait til I get my score?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Well you can submit your app because you have a score already. But if I were you I would wait to get your December score so you can make a better first impression. An app with a 155/138 looks way better than a 138 app with a 155 update.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @jaspreetkaur28 said:
    I heard you can submit your app. before you get score...? But how do I do that without them saying "oh we're going to take the feb score?" Or should I just wait til I get my score?
    Don't do that! Don't submit until you have your MUCH higher December score :) And then you'll have a wonderful story to tell future generations ... "Don't worry, I got a 138 on my first take and I got into ____ Law!"
  • jaspreetkaur28jaspreetkaur28 Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    thanks guys. I'll wait for the score!!