Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February Test BR Groups, Week of Dec. 14th: Weds (PT62), Fri (PT 61), Sat (PT63)

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited December 2015 in Study Groups 7468 karma
Hey Feb Peeps! We got work to do!

Wednesday, Dec 16th at 8PM ET: PT62

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/w7McAagFN3pf

Friday, Dec. 18th at 8PM ET: PT 61

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/sdiINq0J9AwI

LSATurday, Dec 19th at 8PM ET: PT63

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/C8Yeac0csm8G

NOTE: Friday is a TBA or a TRL (for you Carson Daly fans--all 2 of you). What PT would you like BR that evening? Let me know in the comments.

Be sure to click the link of the conversation you’re attending and announce in the comments which group(s) you’re planning on attending.

Note:

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76, click the link of the conversation you’re attending and PM your email for Google Hangout.
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” In other words, if you know the answer, keep it to yourself. Use your reasoning to win the argument.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I never heard back from anyone about what to do this evening for February test takers. Would anyone be interested in doing non disclosed test A in the Superprep?
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    edited December 2015 477 karma
    I have not taken those yet. Just curios though on how many are taking the Feb test, since the last call we were 3 . Nevertheless I find it very helpful to discuss questions out loud. Discovered my brain works at a much slower pace when I am trying ot read/explain in a group setting :-)
    edited December 2015 7468 karma
    @pritisharma said:
    Just curios though on how many are taking the Feb test, since the last call we were 3 .
    Yes. It seems to yield the lowest attendance rates, probably because it’s a non-disclosed test and because it’s not a great test to take as one’s first test. The attendance might improve as we get closer and closer to test day.

Glad you found it helpful. I think it’s pretty helpful too.

Since you’re the only one to respond so far, is there a test you’d like to work on?
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    Any between PT58-PT65 I have taken and BRed any of those.
    edited December 2015 7468 karma
    @pritisharma
    let’s do PT 61, in case someone missed that BR call last week! You’ll have a better shot of someone joining the call, given how last-minute it is.