Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neck pain!

E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 377 karma
Does anybody have neck pain from all this studying and test taking? My neck is killing me today! Any advice?

Comments

• dhanneetdhanneet Alum Member
    138 karma
    I thought it was just me!
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    edited May 2014 377 karma
    My jaw is beginning to lock also... Dam stress.
  • thelocal711thelocal711 Free Trial Member
    72 karma
    Get an 8 or 12 ounce cup and drink lots of water. If you are like me, it will force you to get up and refill your tiny cup at least once an hour and give your body a break from being sedentary for 8 hours at a time. It's hard not to let the time pass but it's worth it to get up hourly and walk around for 5 minutes and give your mind and eyes a breather. Good luck studying!
  • mudasar.khanmudasar.khan Alum Member
    25 karma
    Yeah! I completely agree that drinking water while studying helps a lot. Make sure to take breaks too!
  • GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    My neck started making noises everytime I turn my head after I started studying for the LSAT. Here is what I do: Every morning, 30 minute walk. Then 10 minute stretch. Every other hour get up and do a five minute stretch. Before night time do a ten minute stretch. For the neck, push your chin all the way up so that your facing the ceiling, stay that way for the ten seconds. Rest. Then push your neck all the way down, hold for ten seconds. Repeat. It helps a little bit.
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    if you're using a laptop or computer to study, make sure its at eye level!
  • kinglucktsuikinglucktsui Alum Member
    8 karma
    give up LSAT or continue pain
  • miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
    180 karma
    i am definitely in the 'continue pain' camp :-)