Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR got harder in PT70 and 71

eddySH84eddySH84 Member
in General 39 karma
After giving PT 70 and 71 i felt LR was considerably harder than before, is it only me or everyone felt this ? Is LR harder for PT 70+ compare to PT in 60's

Comments

• mimimimimimimimi Free Trial Member
    368 karma
    wait till you get to 76...
  • as5324therapyas5324therapy Member
    175 karma
    77 (last test) was rough. so many sub arguments stacked on each other, early too q1-15
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    274 karma
    i think LR has changed 70s and has gotten more subtle and less formal.
  • eddySH84eddySH84 Member
    39 karma
    @as5324therapy Where i can get PT77 from ? Its out of stock on amazon and overstock :(
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    edited January 2016 318 karma
    @eddySH84 I believe it is in stock at lsac.org
  • jkim30001jkim30001 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 122 karma
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    For some reason I found LR in 70 and 71 to be easier than older practice tests. Anyone feel the same? I've yet to take other PT's in the 70s so when people say it gets harder they may be referring to 72+.
  • 2RARE2CARE2RARE2CARE Member
    248 karma
    New ways of asking questions, but not necessarily new question types. I feel like the right answer is more subtle in a lot of questions and the trap answer is a lot more attractive. Also, you have to rely heavily on POE which shouldn't be an issue
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    For me I had a much harder time with odd language in the older test's and the newer test's seem easier because I can understand what they are talking about.