Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else taking the February LSAT?

2»

Comments

• splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    Well, I just signed up for the Feb. administration to make sure I get my preferred testing center. I don't think I "bombed" the December test, but unless I get some good bubbling luck, I'm still half a dozen points below my potential...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"mgw_4" said:
    I'm sure the one that doesn't count will be the one I really excel on! Haha
    Haha ... well ... On my last take I absolutely RUINED the experimental with a bubbling error and a few other hijinks :D So it's also possible to get the best LSAT news EVER—that your messed up section was indeed experimental :D
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    @mgw_4 from my experience, the experimental one has always been harder, but im sure its different for every person
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @kennedybj said:
    @mgw_4 from my experience, the experimental one has always been harder, but im sure its different for every person
    My first experimental was literally the easiest LG I've ever seen. I knew it was experimental during it because ... they would just never be that nice to us.
  • amyrussellamyrussell Member
    20 karma
    Yes, Nicole I am signed up for Feb.....
  • 2RARE2CARE2RARE2CARE Member
    248 karma
    In for February!
  • egtz19egtz19 Member
    11 karma
    Let's do a Skype Study Session!
  • ellie1991ellie1991 Alum Member
    237 karma
    Yup, already feeling the nerves kicking in...first time taking it.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited February 2016 12637 karma
    @ellie1991 said:
    Yup, already feeling the nerves kicking in...first time taking it.
    Your name is close enough that you can call yourself Elle Woods. Get in her mindset, you can do this!
  • shizuokatwin379shizuokatwin379 Alum Member
    95 karma
    Im ready for it I think... last five PT's are 170/169/169/170/170 so I should be all right. I wish I could get those PT's up to the 173/174 range though for a little bit more leeway to underperform on the test. 3 and a half weeks till the test though, so gonna try. Good luck everyone!
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @shizuokatwin379 said:
    Im ready for it I think... last five PT's are 170/169/169/170/170 so I should be all right.
    You've got this! Be confident and know your training is solid. You'll do great!
  • shizuokatwin379shizuokatwin379 Alum Member
    95 karma
    Thank you Stepharizona! Are you taking it as well?