Ktcools aka/formerly known as 7sage law program

7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
in General 932 karma
Has any current 7sage member used it and have a review of it?

Comments

• kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    I just bought it but have not extensively used it. But its very interesting - having read some initial study tips and then sitting on a class, I'm already seeing differences in approaches. Don't know how I will do with it since I will only be starting 1L in the Fall but we shall see.
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    Hey everyone - KTCOOLS seems to be in beta or something. I've been working through the Hypos and there are definitely some issues with scoring and some of the fact patterns are missing. Does anyone know the best way to contact Larry about these issues? He hasnt responded to any of my emails.

Ben
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    I've used it—I love it.
    4344 karma
    @LoraxMan said:
    Hey everyone - KTCOOLS seems to be in beta or something. I've been working through the Hypos and there are definitely some issues with scoring and some of the fact patterns are missing.
    Yeah it's def in beta. For what IS in there, just having the ability to see what should be in exams is helpful.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    I've used it—I love it.
    Good to hear, I have it too but delayed starting it for awhile. How would you say it compared to other programs you have had access to?
    4344 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    How would you say it compared to other programs you have had access to?
    I'll let you know after law preview (barbri). But barbri teaches case briefing which is for tools.
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    I think for the money LLL is asking, it's a good deal. Certainly helped me out. I was sort of hoping we might catch the attention of the course makers here (*cough*) because the fact pattern for the 3rd taxi driver hypo in the crim section seems to be missing and I would like to do it.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LoraxMan said:
    Does anyone know the best way to contact Larry about these issues?
    larry@7sage.com or larrylawlaw@gmail.com usually gets his replies.
    4344 karma
    @LoraxMan said:
    course maker
    Singular, not plural, and I'd say not a chance. Larry definitely doesn't come on the forums and the course is in no way affiliated with 7sage.
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" When/where are you taking the Law Preview course? I'm also doing it!
    4344 karma
    @mes08 At NU August 1st, Latham & Watkins scholly
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" Bummer, I'll be at the one in NYC