Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using blank scrap paper

cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
in Logic Games 730 karma
I'm doing games from preptests that were released before LSAC changed the format of the games to allow for much more space over two pages. Is it ok to use blank pieces of 8.5x11 inch paper to do each of these games? I don't want to give myself too much space and discover later on that I've been fomenting bad habits.

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14156 karma
    Unfortunately, you didn't get our two page spread LGs. We painstakingly reformatting all LGs to match the modern layout only to have LSAC revoke our right to distribute PDFs. You should write in to complain. If enough people complain, they might reconsider and bring back PDFs.

In the meantime, yes, you should use a single blank piece of paper. It'll be just about the right amount of free space.
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @"J.Y. Ping" First of all, it feels like I'm talking to a celebrity, so thanks for responding. Second, I've seen some old videos in which you guys used the reformatted LGs, and I'm so bummed that LSAC stopped you from distributing them. Yet another example of why 7sage is the dopest dope in LSAT prep, if you will. Thanks for your advice.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    On the newer LG the format looks a tad like this:
    Page 1: Stimulus + first question (about 1/2 - 3/4 of a page worth of free space)
    Page 2: Remaining questions (about 1/4 of a page worth of free space + additional space next to the questions).

So, theoretically using an additional page should be fine. Either way, as J.Y. likes to say, make it a habit to right small and right fast.