Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy LSAT Trainer!

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
in General 1049 karma
Just wanted to reach out and thank everyone who suggested that one should incorporate the LSAT Trainer as part of their studies.

I actually bought the book last year but didn't touch it until last week and I quickly realized how well put together this book really is. It's as if this book knows the mindset of the student and trains you exactly how to go about studying for this darn test. It builds upon each section slowly but picks up exactly when it should.

Mike, if you're ever around here and read this, just want to say that you're the Aristotle of the LSAT world. Or, the coach from that mighty ducks movie (ah I forgot his name). Simply put, you're a genius.

To anyone having second thoughts about picking this book, please do yourself a favour and buy this book. You'll not regret it. I double-triple promise.

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2016 1650 karma
    The LSAT trainer is a great resource, definitely worth buying and it pairs well with 7sage.

Also, the mighty duck's coach was Gordon Bombay. One of the all time greatest fictional Americans
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    Ducks Fly Together.