Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Books to prepare for law school

SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
in General 11542 karma
Hi again,

This question has probably already been asked but, what books do you guys recommend for people preparing for law school and why? Thanks a bunch! :)

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    For chill people, just get Getting to Maybe... For gunner nerds... Well go ask @"Nicole Hopkins" ;)
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @Pacifico That's the first I have heard of that book. It looks like a great read.
    Many people give praise to Law School Confidential. I have a copy, but haven't started reading it so I can't exactly comment on its worth.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" ? any insight please? :)
    11542 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    Many people give praise to Law School Confidential.
    Thanks! will look into it.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    For our 0L Study group we are using A Short & Happy guide to Torts, A Short & Happy guide to Contracts, & Wolters Kluwer 7th Edition for Civil Procedures. I have also purchased Getting to Maybe & 1L of a Ride. I have only began reading the guide for Torts (about half way through) so far & it seems like a simple overview for Torts but is nothing very intensive. I wish I could give you a review of the books but unfortunately I'm not far enough along to do so.
    11542 karma
    thanks a bunch @Sheri123 :)
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Haha ... LSAT first, 0L materials later once you're done with LSAT and accepted to your dream school :D
    11542 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    Haha ... LSAT first, 0L materials later once you're done with LSAT and accepted to your dream school :D
    Very level headed response...dunno how I feel about that. Jk :P