Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exhausting materials.

LSATTER99LSATTER99 Alum Member
in General 8 karma
How do people study for 6+ months without exhuasting materials. The going on this website seems like the longer the better. I'm confused...are you guys just redoing games alot?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    We guard our material very carefully to not burn through it before we’re ready. We kind of sacrifice PTs 1-35ish for learning materials. Everything after that is saved for timed PTs and BR, and it is important not to jump into those before ready. There is just so much fundamental work to be done before even thinking about taking tests. I’ve been studying for over a year and I really think (if I had started with 7Sage and studied smart from the beginning) I could probably study productively for a full second year before fully exhausting everything.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Retake retake retake!
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
    1762 karma
    @LSATTER99 said:
    are you guys just redoing games alot?
    Yep. Games 1-35 then games from prep tests you take should be in rotation if they are not mastered.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" and @Pacifico pretty much covered it. Just to add on to what they've already said:
    PTs 1-35 stripped apart and used as curriculum material. However, if you exhaust PTs 36+ you can use the aforementioned older PTs and timed practice tests. It's not ideal, but it'll work.

We don't take PTs unless we are absolutely ready. I've bailed out of countless BR calls because of that - for instance, I realize that I still have to work on LG.

Drill to nail down the fundamentals, PT to see where you stand and what you need to improve on.