jkim30001jkim30001 Alum Member
edited July 2017 in General 122 karma

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @hjlee1992 said:
    I purchased the watch about a year ago.
    Do you still have the little instruction card that came with it? It does include guidance on how to correct this particular issue, if I recall correctly.
  • jkim30001jkim30001 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 122 karma

• Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma
    I am currently in the market for a good LSAT wrist watch. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have heard mixed reviews about the ones with the 35 minute bezel designed entirely for the test.

Thanks!
    4344 karma
    @jpooch14 said:
    I have heard mixed reviews about the ones with the 35 minute bezel designed entirely for the test.
    Highly recommend the 180 Watch. I also used the 35minutes.com watch but it's tough to reset and one day (after many resets) the mechanism ripped right out on me. 180 Watch is pricey but I personally wouldn't test without it.
  • Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma
    Thank you, @Nicole Hopkins !
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @hjlee1992 said:
    Off the top of your head, would you remember how to do it ? (no pressure)

I tried sleuthing the net for the instructions but it looks like they're not posted, sorry. You'll probably have to email them.
    orders@180watch.com
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    I have the instructions, any way to upload a pic here?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited January 2016 12637 karma
    @StopLawying said:
    I have the instructions, any way to upload a pic here?
    You can upload a picture to http://imgur.com then click the image icon above the text posts (which looks like this: image) and put in the image link to make an image appear.
    edited January 2016 821 karma
    Hope it helps!
    4344 karma
    @hjlee1992 said:
    IT WORKS. OMG.
  • AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
    edited January 2016 236 karma
    Is the 180 watch prone to dying out or breaking down easily? I'm hesitant about buying one well in advance of test day (9 months~) for fear of something going wrong.
    It's not too fragile as long as you take care of it properly. Shouldn't just break down for no reason. As far as battery life, the first one I purchased died like 8 months after I got it but I'm still using the same watch after having replaced the battery and it works perfectly.
    It's definitely worth the investment, so convenient and easy to use. What I'd do if I were you is buy a used 180 on Ebay at this point out so you get it for cheaper, and then before you take the test buy a new one so you don't run into any problems.
  • varndellvarndell Free Trial Member
    edited September 2016 3 karma
  • varndellvarndell Free Trial Member
    edited September 2016 3 karma
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Thanks for the update. Mine just broke in the middle of a test, so hopefully I will be able to use this to fix it.
  • Will DearbornWill Dearborn Alum Member
    218 karma
    What would you do if the proctors gave you trouble on test day? Like if they think the watch is forbidden. I would be so sad if they didn't allow me to use the watch on the day of the test. I'm thinking maybe emailing LSAC so that I have something in writing to show the proctors just in case. What do you think? @"Cant Get Right"
  • taytay2015taytay2015 Member
    18 karma
    Just use a regular watch and reset at 12 after every section. Only takes but a second to do.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, if you're at all worried about it, go ahead and try to get some kind of documentation. You'll have enough on your mind as it is, so if that puts you at ease even slightly, do it.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Patroclus said:
    What would you do if the proctors gave you trouble on test day?
    Highly doubt this would happen, many students come in with analog watches on test day...the proctors just make sure it's not digital.