Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dallas 7Sagers - 7Sage Forum

Dallas 7Sagers

SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
in General 10801 karma
Hey Dallas 7sagers,

I am about to register for December LSAT and two test centers that are available within 30 minutes from me are Collin College Mckinney and Bill J priest institute. I was wondering if anybody has had experience with either of them and can tell me more about them. Which one should I pick?

Thank you for your help. :)

Comments

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma
    I chose Collin College simply because it is easier for me to go up 121 from where I live, and the building is pretty modern so the chairs should be comfy. I also registered for Dec. Let me know if you need/want anyone to BR with.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma
    I've heard great things about Mckinney. Comfortable rooms, big desks, professional proctors, and usually only a dozen or so test takers.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    and usually only a dozen or so test takers.
    What! Take it at Mckinney, @Motivated lol. One thing I haaaaate about game day is having to wait so long for all the test takers to be situated...always makes us behind schedule.
  • SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma
    Thank you @"Paul Pederson", @"Cant Get Right", and @montaha.rizeq. I definitely registered for the one at Mckinney.

@"Paul Pederson" Would love to. What part of Dallas do you live?