Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dallas 7Sagers

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
in General 10774 karma
Hey Dallas 7sagers,

I am about to register for December LSAT and two test centers that are available within 30 minutes from me are Collin College Mckinney and Bill J priest institute. I was wondering if anybody has had experience with either of them and can tell me more about them. Which one should I pick?

Thank you for your help. :)

Comments

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma
    I chose Collin College simply because it is easier for me to go up 121 from where I live, and the building is pretty modern so the chairs should be comfy. I also registered for Dec. Let me know if you need/want anyone to BR with.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I've heard great things about Mckinney. Comfortable rooms, big desks, professional proctors, and usually only a dozen or so test takers.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    and usually only a dozen or so test takers.
    What! Take it at Mckinney, @Motivated lol. One thing I haaaaate about game day is having to wait so long for all the test takers to be situated...always makes us behind schedule.
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    Thank you @"Paul Pederson", @"Cant Get Right", and @montaha.rizeq. I definitely registered for the one at Mckinney.

@"Paul Pederson" Would love to. What part of Dallas do you live?