Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should you postpone?

13»

Comments

• allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    @"Alex Divine" can't wait to see you on campus!! we start orientation on Wednesday...
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @allison.gill.sanford said:
    can't wait to see you on campus!! we start orientation on Wednesday...
    @allison.gill.sanford That would be amazing! You and your webinar are so inspiring! Thank you so much. Good luck in Cambridge :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    That's so cool Allison, so happy for you. You'll have to show us all around this time next year!
  • annannannannannann Alum Member
    304 karma
    I've finally mustered up the courage (& come to my senses) to sit out this cycle! I've been too prideful to admit that I'd need more time to reach my goal score. It's encouraging to see a lot of people study ~9+ months to reach 170+. I thought I was doing something wrong, especially when all I was reading was 3 months/20+ point increase stories on TLS. Thanks for your words of wisdom and making this thread! @"Alex Divine"
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Ann California" said:
    I've finally mustered up the courage (& come to my senses) to sit out this cycle! I've been too prideful to admit that I'd need more time to reach my goal score. It's encouraging to see a lot of people study ~9+ months to reach 170+. I thought I was doing something wrong, especially when all I was reading was 3 months/20+ point increase stories on TLS.
    Yaaaaay!! 2018 cycle fam <3
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Ann California" I'm proud of you for following in the foot steps of many high scorers before us and making the hard, but correct decision. It was so inspiring for me when I found 7Sage to hear stories of people with 151 diagnostics scores who eventually were able to reach the 170s.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Yaaaaay!! 2018 cycle fam <3
    2018 cycle fam checking in! :)
  • annannannannannann Alum Member
    304 karma
    @"Ann California" I'm proud of you for following in the foot steps of many high scorers before us and making the hard, but correct decision. It was so inspiring for me when I found 7Sage to hear stories of people with 151 diagnostics scores who eventually were able to reach the 170s.
    YES! We got this! Harvard, here we come :D