Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). BR till you get 180? - 7Sage Forum

BR till you get 180?

KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
in General 984 karma
Should I BR until I get 180 on each PT I took?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma
    No. Your BR is as valuable for the ones you still miss as it is for the ones you're able to correct. You only want to review the questions you don't feel certain about. Of course, once you've BR'd, you then want to go back and review the questions you missed, but if you just BR until you 180, the test won't be able to guide your studies. Let the things you miss on BR inform you of your weaknesses. Then, before your next PT, study and drill those areas in order to avoid those errors on future PTs. Once you feel like you've made a substantial improvement in those areas, PT again and let the whole process start over.
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" thank you for clarifying that to me. Also, if I am, for example, weak in NA, should I go print out questions from PT 17-36 and do them, watch explanations and try to understand? Or how should I drill them?
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Couldn't have said it better myself. BR wasn't designed to boost your ego. We BR so we can learn from our mistakes. Think about it, if you got a question wrong under both timed and untimed conditions, what does that mean? You need to review that question and figure out what went wrong. You don't need to go back and BR 10 more times until you see that magic number (180). That time is better spent drilling, PTing, and BRing other tests.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    if I am, for example, weak in NA, should I go print out questions from PT 17-36 and do them, watch explanations and try to understand?
    Yeah, if a PT/BR exposes you're weak on NA, I think that would be a good approach. Maybe review the lessons from the curriculum, do some problem sets, and then review each question for clarity. Once you feel like you have progressed your understanding, try out another PT and hopefully show improvement.