Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accommodations

anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
in General 123 karma
Has anybody been approved for accommodated testing for dec lsat? Wondering how long it takes nothing showing on my lsac page sent paperwork three weeks ago

Comments

• rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    i think it thats 2 weeks or so to process and hear back, according to their website. im applying for accommodations for the december test so i plan on doing it at the end of the week so it would be well in advance. if you have any questions you should contact LSAC
  • CenaBenaCenaBena Member
    138 karma
    May I ask what are your reasons for asking for accommodation? I want to as well but I am not sure they will take it. I have ADHD.
  • jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    @CenaBena said:
    May I ask what are your reasons for asking for accommodation? I want to as well but I am not sure they will take it. I have ADHD.
    You are eligible with ADHD to receive accommodations. Look over the paperwork provided here http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/accommodated-testing

I'm not receiving accommodations so all I can offer is this information. =] best of luck
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    People with ADHD have to take an exam that is required by the LSAC that places your ADHD on a chart of how severe it is. If you are medicated and have ADHD the LSAC will most likely deny your request since the medication is to counter the effects of ADHD. I know this from personal experience with the LSAC.