Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about tutors

jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
in General 822 karma
Hey Everyone!

I know there is a thread that has all the tutors on there, but I was wondering how up-to date it was? I know a lot of the tutors must be in law school by now, and I was wondering if they are still offering their tutoring services, or if new ones will be added?

I'm prepping for the December LSAT and would really like a tutor to help me with my weaknesses in LR (I have a list), and In-Out games in LG. And idk if tutoring in RC is even possible, but I know I need all of the help in the world for that section too lol

Thanks!

Comments

• TakamineTakamine Alum Member
    154 karma
    I'm in the same boat; looking for a tutor if there's an updated list?
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    @nanchito do you know if this list is updated? Because there are a couple of people on there who I know started law school/are in law school, and I wasn't sure if they were still offering their tutoring services.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    It's the most up to date one. I suppose after people get their scores back it will be revised.
    822 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" just wanted to bump you into this conversation! :)
  • Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    edited September 2016 461 karma
    Nicole Hopkins just helped me recently (earlier this month, I was very desperate Lol) and she's in Law School. She still does a little tutoring and you can reach out to her by email.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    edited September 2016 651 karma
    I will hopefully start tutoring 7sage members and have contacted @"Dillon A. Wright" about it. If anyone is interested. I started off with a 142 diagnostic and am now scoring in the high 160's to low 170's.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @Jessica_Kuba That is great Nicole was able to help!

Most of the others are focused on 1L. @allison.gill.sanford maybe - I heard she has been supportive of the Boston study group?
    David - @"Accounts Playable" is a Sage and a great tutor and tactician as you have probably seen in his posts thru-out the curriculum. He is touring law schools right now, but check with him!
    We also have some incredible "soon to be Sages" that I have learned so much from during the BR calls! Hopefully they will be announcing tutor opportunities sooner than later:)
    822 karma
    @Jessica_Kuba thank you for letting me know! I'll reach out to her and check in with her!

@Matthew524 wow that's super impressive! Let me know if you do start seriously tutoring, I'd be interested!

@twssmith thank you for that information! I think I'll try and reach out to a couple of the tutors and see who can take the time to tutor me!

Thank you for all your input!
  • ethaaaanethaaaan Alum Member
    edited September 2016 276 karma
    1+ on Nicole Hopkins for RC tutoring, her site is http://ilovelsat.com
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, we're in kind of a transition. Lost a lot of good folks to law school, but there are a few people still around from the old group so hopefully someone has some openings. When September scores come out, hopefully a lot of new folks will have the scores to qualify.
  • ChrisN21ChrisN21 Alum Member
    112 karma
    Also interested in a personal tutor! I live in the Central Valley area of California (Modesto, Turlock). Please personal message if you're close!
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @netniss21 Usually people tutor over Skype,especially on 7SAGE
  • ChrisN21ChrisN21 Alum Member
    112 karma
    @Matthew524 Thank you for the insight. In that case, I am still interested!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Yes, the tutor list is updated.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2016 3545 karma
    Hey guys! I got a 166 on my previous LSAT and am waiting on my September score but I'm still available for tutoring :D (provided people are interested, obviously)