Blind Review Group | PT 50 | Saturday, October 1 | 5 pm EST

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2016 in Study Groups 27823 karma
https://media.giphy.com/media/zaezT79s3Ng7C/giphy.gif

Saturday, October 1rd at 5PM ET: PT 50

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/219480381

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 219-480-381

The Full Schedule

And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h14k4idvt1lb4hp5ujds97qt7k@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    Looking forward to it! Very much enjoyed and learned a lot from the BR call last night!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    October 1rd
    Some things never change hahaha
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    I'm looking forward to joining on Saturday! @"Cant Get Right" I'm having some trouble viewing the google calendar. When I click the link it brings me to my personal calendar instead of a public one. Thanks so much for organizing the review sessions!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    See y'all Saturday!
  • GodlyOneGodlyOne Alum Member
    76 karma
    Should I complete my CC before participating in any BR Study Groups?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Interesting @Gladiator_2015 . Let me see if I can figure out what's going on.
    822 karma
    @GodlyOne I'd highly recommend completing your CC before your BR. You want to have rock solid fundamentals/foundation first before you start using precious PTs.
    27823 karma
    @GodlyOne , Yeah, I'm with @jennilynn89 . I wouldn't recommend PTing at all until you've finished the curriculum. You want to learn everything you can from every PT you take, and you simply can't do that if you haven't gotten through the basics yet.
  • GodlyOneGodlyOne Alum Member
    76 karma
    Thank you very much @jennilynn89 & @"Cant Get Right" . I will definitely take the advice. Have a great study session on Saturday!
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    The calendar doesn't show any for October yet, right?
    27823 karma
    Yeah, sorry @esteerose , for some reason it's giving me a link that's just linking everyone to their home calendars rather than the BR calendar. Trying to figure it out, but no luck so far. Will let y'all know when it's updated with the proper link.
    27823 karma
    @Gladiator_2015 @esteerose calendar link is updated!
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    Thanks!
    822 karma
    Question to @"Cant Get Right" @twssmith and the group. Are you all taking the PT Saturday morning, since we're BRing in the afternoon/evening? Also when do you guys usually take the PT that's being reviewed on Wednesday? On Sundays? Trying to figure out a good schedule for myself.
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    thank you!
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    I'm there.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Is the BR call on Saturday at 5 or 6 EST? Calendar says six and this post says 5.
    27823 karma
    @jennilynn89 , it really just depends. When I first started out, it took me a long time to BR. I'd want to PT early enough that I'd have a full day to BR if I needed. It's certainly not required, but I do recommend an individual BR before group.

@tanes256 , thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't realized I'd done that. Let's stick with the post time for this one and then we'll figure it out for next time.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    added the entire schedule to my google calendar, thank you :)
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    I like how the December test is listed as "PT 80."
  • dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    I realized that the test for Nov 2 was changed from PT56 to Super Prep II if I'm not mistaken. Is there a particular reason for this change? I'm asking because I actually don't have Super Prep II and am wondering if I should purchase it for the C2 test. Thanks!
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    @dml277 I would recommend purchasing Super Prep II. This board was recently discussing how useful the official explanations are. Even if you already have PT 62 and PT 63 (other two tests), I would get SPII.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    for some reason i cant connect to the group :/
    27823 karma
    Hey @rakinalikhan , I saw that you kept coming in and out, I figured you might be having problems. Are you connecting through the website or through the app? Whichever way you're connecting, try the other way and see if that works. You can also try the old turning-it-off-and-back-on-again trick.
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Dang it. I didn't know that you guys moved the time for the Saturday BR call too. I missed 2 hours :( lol

The PST lyfe
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Me too @Hazelnut ! I didn't pay attention to the time change. If you want at the end we could go over the beginning questions.
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 said:
    Me too @Hazelnut ! I didn't pay attention to the time change. If you want at the end we could go over the beginning questions.
    Sounds good to me! I think I have only like one question prior to 18 (when I joined) but more than happy to go over yours with you.