Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing out the actual problem sets

GukmonsterGukmonster Member
in General 19 karma
Hey guys, I do not have an available printer that I can use without having to pay to print out certain problem sets at my school library. My biggest problem is the time limit still, finding the right answer has not been an issue for me. I was wondering if printing out the problems to do actual marking on the problem sheet would increase my time dramatically and also help me improve my overall score. As of now I am just doing using scratch paper to answer the questions. I am still learning and improving but I was just wondering if having an actual paper document in front of me to mark would would help me more to the point where it is worth printing it out. Thanks!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Picking up the PTs that the Problem Sets come from (1-35) might be a better bet since printing that stuff isn't exactly okay with LSAC ;)

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Paper works best for me. It's natural. If you're still early in your prep I wouldn't worry too much about time just yet, and if you don't want to waste time or money, using the computer screen will suffice and you can always pause the video while you are completing the problem sets since you're still able to read it
  • GukmonsterGukmonster Member
    19 karma
    Thanks for the responses, and thank for the link Dillon, I had no clue about that new LSAC rule.
  • CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    476 karma
    I did many of the 1-35 games and LR questions on screen and then switched to paper. I would say paper works better since you can write on it.
  • blah blahblah blah Alum Member
    111 karma
    It helped me because I needed to cross answer choices out and visually see that I eliminated them, instead of using non-trivial mental space to remember that I've eliminated certain answers. For the easier problem sets, doing them without printing was fine, but as the problems got harder, I needed them on paper.. More generally, it's easier to practice and reinforce the process of elimination when you have a sheet of paper to write on, instead of staring at a screen.