Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Car Accident

rachel_deverarachel_devera Member
in General 6 karma
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do regarding the December 5th LSAT. I was scheduled to write; however, I got into a terrible car accident 3 days ago. Does anyone know if LSAC is willing to reimburse me for the cost or at least move it to a later date without penalty?
Any feedback is helpful. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Sorry about your accident. As far as your test goes, you best bet would be to contact LSAC directly.

All the best.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Agree with @c.janson35 . Contact LSAC first thing tomorrow morning.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Just to extend upon the advice given here, I would call rather than email. It's pretty easy to get a hold of an actual human there and your issue is one they should be more than willing to work with you on. Good luck and here's to a speedy recovery!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hope you're alright and wishing for a speedy recovery.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    I'm sorry to hear about your accident, and hope you get well soon.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    best of luck!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Hope you're doing well. Regarding a full reimbursement, I doubt they will issue one. The deadline to change your test date was on the 6th of this month. You can withdraw up until the 20th (November, of course). Contact them directly, they may have some sympathy, considering your situation. In any case, best of luck!
  • nicole08nicole08 Member
    55 karma
    I'm so sorry. I too was in a very bad accident a few years ago and know how awful it is. Please rest and have a speedy recovery! I would also call the LSAC and speak to a live person. They are usually pretty nice and you will get a quicker response that way! Feel better :)
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    I don't have any advice but I hope you have a swift recovery :)
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    @blah170blah said:
    I don't have any advice but I hope you have a swift recovery :)
    Amen!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited October 2016 27823 karma
    @joniannoxha , that one was actually really clever. First one of these I've seen that actually made some kind of sense within the context. Nicely done.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    @joniannoxha , that one was actually really clever. First one of these I've seen that actually made some kind of sense within the context. Nicely done.
    Haha! Not bad for a shameless advertising plug

@rachel_devera I hope you get well soon!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    God, the bots really know how to bump old-ass threads. Banned the bot, though.
This discussion has been closed.