[Ended] PT 79 Blind Review with J.Y. | Multiple Sessions

2»

Comments

• lucidream0621lucidream0621 Member
    25 karma
    I am confused by the time difference, is the coming 1LR session starting now? I dialed in, but there was no one.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma
    @lucidream0621

New meeting room!

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/127130237

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 127-130-237
  • needmylsat180needmylsat180 Alum Member
    edited November 2016 175 karma
    I joined late for the session, can someone that were there explain question 10 for section 1 please?

nvm, discussed with the remaining BRers after JY left :P
  • 308 karma
    Can anyone explain question 19 in section 1? We ran out of time yesterday.
  • annaantonova1009annaantonova1009 Alum Member
    76 karma
    For those of you who attended - what's the best way to prepare? Would you recommend that I BR myself first and then attend the session as a second BR/Review? or just take the test and notate what I would BR?
  • icecreamparfaiticecreamparfait Free Trial Member
    82 karma
    Are you going to give short summaries for each passage in RC session?
    I 'm so confused with passage#4...for some reason more than passage#2.
    And do we meet in the new meeting room today?

Thanks
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @annaantonova1009 said:
    Would you recommend that I BR myself first and then attend the session as a second BR/Review?
    This is most common, though the minimum requirement would be to take the PT timed first.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma
    Thanks for a great session tonight guys! Hope to see you tomorrow for S4 LR.
  • hannah526hannah526 Member
    edited November 2016 89 karma
    Just do it. You will thank me later. Seriously, these Blind Review sessions have been so beneficial for me! It was the first time I joined a Live Blind Review group on 7Sage (after studying for almost five months) and I wish I would have done this earlier. So, take my advice, go to the next session and learn from the master himself! Working with JY in real time over LR and RC sections sharpens your strategies and solidifies what you have already learned. It gave me just the boost of confidence I needed before the Dec LSAT.
    Thanks so much for your time JY!
    Hannah

@annaantonova1009 For LR sections: I would BR first and circle the questions that you are still unsure about. You will be able to talk about these in the session. Then maybe think of questions you may have regarding strategies, timing, or question types beforehand...there will be time for questions throughout. For RC: I would BR first as well and pick 2 passages you would like to go over the most. There may only be time for one or two passages. Hope that helps!