Deleted

needmylsat180needmylsat180 Alum Member
edited July 2018 in General 175 karma
deleted

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    There is no reason not to try for accommodations. The worst they can do is say no. Sorry about the family stress.
  • needmylsat180needmylsat180 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 175 karma
    deleted
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    It depends on what you think you scored and how acceptable/unacceptable that is to you. If you think you were affected to the point where you got a 160 but you are okay with a 160 because it will get you into some great schools then take your score. If you feel like you got a 160 and a 160 is unacceptable to you at this time because you know you can take it again next Dec. with possible accommodations or at worst under the same conditions and you just did then cancel.
    Ultimately my advice is just one way to look at the problem. Glean from it what makes sense to you and discard what doesn't work for you.
    Let me know if anything doesn't make sense.
    Much love for you. Wish you the very best and I hope you can get accommodations.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @needmylsat180 said:
    But I read posts that if my previous tests have achieved the 50th percentile, it will be hard to get my request approved, I don't know what I will get for this try, but I don't want to take the risk.
    If you qualify for accomidations, you can get them even if you score above the 50%, that is an old rule.