Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Book courses

burnyoubad69burnyoubad69 Free Trial Member
edited December 2016 in General 72 karma
i am a physician and decided to go to law school and despite graduating with high honors and graduating from the university of Illinois very high in my class, I took the lsat will no preparation and scored 151, worse performance of my life , couldn't finish the test . Was admitted with a scholarship a deans scholarship, I was so dismayed with my performance and a month ago bought your books , a month later I took 4 prep tests on line and received 160, 163, 163 and 171. Your logic games were phenomenal , I now feel confident with any game, still miss a few but have gained great confidence Thanks Dennis

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I know what you mean. Which book was your favorite?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Good to know. I've been using the PDFs to save paper.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2016 2424 karma
    To Kill a Mockingbird made me jump from a 137 to a 183 in like 1.47 weeks.
  • burnyoubad69burnyoubad69 Free Trial Member
    72 karma
    If your still mentoring then I guess you forgot law school. Anytime you need a lesson in humility I am available.
    72 karma
    Then you must have done the proctor lol
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited December 2016 10774 karma
    @burnyoubad69 I think they just want to know what books you used. I am a mentor too and I usually like to know what helps people as well. Not all of us are the same or learn the same. So if you want to write down the names of the particular books you used that you bought from us that would be really helpful.
  • LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    72 karma
    That to kill a mocking bird was disrespectful disparaging and a testimony that only your mentors are capable of bringing people to the elite level look at my practice tests and tell me if any of your staff could have done that in 6weeks . All the tests are the same, any time there is a test that puts in a miscellaneous they all freak , the computer virus of Sept , all you had to realize which computer outputs when to R and S , the rules clearly stated that all computers got one input and could send out up to two outputs since s and p revived inputs that solved the game just draw your gameboards with p to r and s and either u or t to p, if it doesn't fit the robotic Ordering , sequencing in or out , they even struggle with condition logic which I never heard of until August, I sed blue print for reading , blue print for reading . Nathan fox book on logical reasoning and 7sage great game teacher who is brilliant in seeing how you must see the relationships to do well, honestly I felt felt I was an a thesis to your thesis with no fair judge for synthesis , but so what I am 59 enrolled for January admitted to every school I applied and have an MD so if Al wants to try to undermine and humiliate I think there were better books to pick , maybe Peter Pan or gone with the wind sorry I was disappointed by humiliating statement made without any motive but commercial , yes that's deductive reasonining , my offer stands, if I did this for three years I could do the questions high sorry bye Dennis
    10774 karma

If it helps you, they were naming books not because they didn't think that score was possible but because 7sage has no books! <3

So they were making fun of the books and not you.

Also I have taken blueprint online and their reading comprehension is not that great but I am glad it helped you. Like I said different people have different ways of learning.

Also, its a bit disrespectful on your end as well to say all mentors freak out and can't do basic stuff. I think our scores say otherwise and I know I can do it. But I understand why you said it. I feel I would have felt the same as you had I read it with your perspective. I assure you it had nothing to do with you and more to do with the book portion.

Anyways congratulations! That score is definitely something to be proud of and I am glad you got admitted to all the Universities you applied to. That's a dream come true for anybody. I wish you all the best.

P.S.
    Who is Dennis?
    72 karma
    I am an internal medicine physician south of Chicago and have a daughter who is an attorney, I was a bit harsh but was angered My apologies I am 59 and not as tolerant
    10774 karma
    @burnyoubad69 said:
    have a daughter who is an attorney, I was a bit harsh but was angered
    It's all good <3 It happens to the best of us. Also congratulations on becoming a Physician as well as a Lawyer in future. Thats a lot to accomplish in your life and for also having a very accomplished daughter. <3
    72 karma
    Thank you
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    I actually have no idea what is going on in this thread, haha.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    @burnyoubad69 sorry if my comment was a bit harsh. Reading back, I can totally tell how I might have crossed the line. I'm glad you found Nathan Fox's book and 7Sage's course on logic games helpful! Best of luck :)
    72 karma
    I am sorry I brought the whole topic up it lacks true relevance
    10774 karma
    @burnyoubad69 said:
    I am sorry I brought the whole topic up it lacks true relevance

@burnyoubad69 Please don't say that. I am so glad you brought the topic up and it definitely was very relevant because it was LSAT related. Plus we got to meet you. Sometimes misunderstanding occur but that's part of life. It happens. All we can do is discuss it and move on. : )

I for one am glad you made this post and I am looking forward to your next post as well. <3
    72 karma
    I think your staff i are actually brilliant I think I hit my Zenith today at 176, I wish I would have taken your course and getting a very dissappointing 151. I will recommend your course to many take care, I won't be taking anymore practice tests thank you
    72 karma
    Thanks Sami sorry I took offense as I know how talented you are because I know how good you have be to post those numbers. Last post. ️Dennis Crnkovich MD
    72 karma
    My sincere apologies to Alejandro in retrospect it is funny. At the moment I felt dissed lol Den