Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7sage!

desire2learndesire2learn Member
in General 1171 karma
I have appreciated this community very much. I am grateful for the massive score increase 7sage made possible for me. I feel somewhat disappointed because I scored well below my PT average but I still got a good score and I would not have made nearly the strides I made without @"J.Y. Ping" , @"Dillon A. Wright" and the rest of the gang. I hope I will end up at the same law school as some of you and that we will have a great time being miserable together as 1Ls.
To all of you who are still preparing: Be courageous to take on the tough challenge. It will take you through many lows. Don't stop moving forward. The skills you cultivate will be with you long after the LSAT is gone.
May God bless you greatly,
Jeremy Claridge

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @desire2learn said:
    I hope I will end up at the same law school as some of you and that we will have a great time being miserable together as 1Ls.
    This doesn't sound half bad! :P
    @desire2learn said:
    To all of you who are still preparing: Be courageous to take on the tough challenge. It will take you through many lows. Don't stop moving forward. The skills you cultivate will be with you long after the LSAT is gone.
    Love this!!

Aww, Jeremy. I really enjoyed your presence here on 7sage, so thank you! You're awesome! Keep in touch will ya? <3
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Great job on the score increase, Jeremy! Good luck in Law School. :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    See you on the other side Jeremy! And keep us posted on your admissions. I'm sure some of us will end up at the same schools, so wherever that happens, we will definitely have to find each other.