Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To BR the december LSAT or use it as timed section pratice

phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
in General 279 karma
Hello all ,

i was just thinking , given the amount of time that has elapsed , and the fact that i dont remember which questions i circled, wouldn't it be better to re do the December LSAT as a timed exercise by splitting into its components. that way it would serve as practice for all three sections and at that point i could BR etc.

or i could simply just take all the time i need to answer the sections again and see if a second look improves my understanding .

looking for advice

thanks

Comments

• TheLSATTheLSAT Member
    301 karma
    I think redoing the test before BRing is more beneficial. Doing so will give you a score that is independent of the stress that you experienced on test day. This will allow you to gauge the degree to which the anxiety of test day affected your score.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27898 karma
    Yeah, I agree with @"A. Mathews" . Take the whole test under time. There will be a lot of value there.
  • phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    279 karma
    Thanks for the advice guys . I think I'll retake the test as you've suggested .

My my only concern is that jy hasent released explanations for the games yet . I typically rely on them to improve on lg as it's my weakest section . So from br standpoint I'd have no way of really knowing what I could have done better .
    279 karma
    Unless you guys no of another resource or forum etc that breaks down the games .
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @phelanj75 said:
    My my only concern is that jy hasent released explanations for the games yet .
    That would be because the PT is not released to the public yet. ;)
    279 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" .. yea i wasn't implying that JY was slacking lol .. i just meant that not having an experts break down of the problem would probably hinder my BR process.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @phelanj75 said:
    yea i wasn't implying that JY was slacking lol .. i just meant that not having an experts break down of the problem would probably hinder my BR process.
    Ahh, gotcha. Once the PT is released J.Y. will be working on it!