Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feb Testers: What Section Do you Want First?

SherryS1SherryS1 Member
in General 477 karma

Just curious :). I hope I get an LG section first. And I'd rather have my experimental section up front. I generally pick up momentum in the second section. What about you guys?

Comments

• The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma

5 straight sections of Games would be ideal.

• SherryS1SherryS1 Member
    edited January 2017 477 karma

@The 180 Bro_OVO said:
    5 straight sections of Games would be ideal.

Please no. I just wanted it first to get it out of the way.

• Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma

IDC which is first, I just hope my experimental is last.

• erikavealerikaveal Free Trial Member
    9 karma

LR

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

LR

• K 440244K 440244 Alum Member
    edited January 2017 104 karma

Experimental!

• sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma

LR!!! In December I nearly died with RC first followed by an experimental RC. Just a wonderful combination :)

• emmanuelntowemmanuelntow Alum Member
    37 karma

Easier LR section then LG. the momentum and feeling of knowing you are in this test now helps when seeing those games as opposed to seeing it first and panicking

• bobbutwith8charactersbobbutwith8characters Free Trial Member
    89 karma

Logic games. I've occasionally gotten 100% in RC and LR, but never LG. I don't want the other sections wearing me down for LG. God forbid it's the last section.

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma

Don't think about that. Whatever section it is, you are going to crush the test. That is the mentality and don't waste energy thinking about these types of things. Take a look at Conor McGregor's interviews where he explains his strategy before a fight for further reference.

• SherryS1SherryS1 Member
    477 karma

@sweezyseason said:
    LR!!! In December I nearly died with RC first followed by an experimental RC. Just a wonderful combination :)

Haha. Oh man. I remember having one PT where that was the arrangement. I wouldn't pick it for test day. Here's to PT 81 :smile:

• Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma

@sweezyseason said:

OMG! What assholes!

• zkchrumzzkchrumz Free Trial Member
    edited January 2017 164 karma

LG first for me. I like taking them freshest. then LR 2nd, RC 3rd. LR 4th, and EXP 5th.

@sweezyseason
    I took PT's with RC as experimentals, allowing an RC RC back to back, just cause I am deathly afraid of such a situation. I figure I'd better prepare for it in advance.

• Pi031415Pi031415 Alum Member
    248 karma

Game, LR, LR, RC and an expiramental RC thrown in! I'm ready to slay whatever the order may be!

• tjphilbricktjphilbrick Alum Member
    edited January 2017 174 karma

LR. I'd love it if the first two sections in a row were both LR. And definitely not an LR experimental.