Online(Skype) Study Buddy for December Test - (AnyTimeFrame is welcome!)

MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 35 karma
My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit.

My Skype ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Please contact me at michellemoon0708 at gmail dot com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

Comments

• godawgs24godawgs24 Alum Member
    53 karma
    When are you planning on taking the test? I'm signed up for the December exam, so feel free to reach out if you are as well. My e-mail is ahsieh24@gmail.com

• MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    35 karma
    I am aiming for December! I am studying full-time and committed to put as much time as I can until the exam. So I am down to study anytime :)
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    what kind of PT avg are you at? if I may ask
  • shannondelleshannondelle Alum Member
    edited October 2014 2 karma
    Count me in. I'm available on Friday nights and weekends. I've sent you a Skype invite. Anyone else joining -- maybe we can get a group going? My Skype username is "lawyerspeak." Thanks all!
  • brittneynelson.07brittneynelson.07 Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    Count me in too! I would love to do this. My skype name is "Msbnelson07" if you need to email me let me know so I can give that to you as well.
  • eucalyptuseucalyptus Alum Member
    41 karma
    I'd love to join the group! Skype name "zdrasti_"
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    j-goods13
    Im down to join in
  • CoCoPerezCoCoPerez Alum Member
    6 karma
    down to join rejoice.jones
  • sodeyemi220sodeyemi220 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    I would like to join this group as well. Thank you.
  • sodeyemi220sodeyemi220 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    Skype name is sodeyemi
  • rachellauren5rachellauren5 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I would like to join this group as well. Studying full time for the December 2014 test. Skype name is rlaurenross. Thank you!
  • eric.austineric.austin Member
    6 karma
    austinsteve2001 Skype. :)
  • 101 karma
    Studying full time for February, I'd love to have a study buddy.
    jordand00d on Skype.
  • MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    edited November 2014 35 karma
    I am trying to have a weekly session - like taking PT Sunday 9 am est. and have a reglar meeting during weekday! Please message me with your thought on time/material.
  • eric.austineric.austin Member
    6 karma
    Anyone can add me if they like.. austinsteve2001. Skype. Im not working so im sure we can find time to work. :)
  • rmagegermagege Alum Member
    2 karma
    Please let me join too! My skype name is rachelmagege. I'm taking the December LSAT.
  • vincent_cordonevincent_cordone Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    I would like to join as well. If anyone can forward me the info that would be great. I usually dont use skype but I can brush the dust off of my old Skype handle to use it for this group.

email me with the details if possible: vincent_cordone@hotmail.com