Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Happy Valentines Day Everyone! - 7Sage Forum

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited February 2017 in General 10801 karma

To all 7sagers who are alone today because we can't have a life while also studying for LSAT or to others who are in a relationship,

Happy Valentines Day! <3 <3 <3

I hope you all have a love and logic filled day! May you all get each and every single LSAT problem right! ;) And may we stock up on chocolates tomorrow because they will be half-off! Love you all <3

Sami <3

Valentine day plans
  1. What will you be doing today?26 votes
    1. Have romantic dinner/spend time with my bf/gf
      23.08%
    2. Ignore my bf/gf - It's LSAT time. (They'll understand or break up with me ;) ).
        3.85%
    3. Spend time doing some LSAT drills like a champ!
      46.15%
    4. Ugh I guess I am alone. But I have a date with myself. Chocolates anyone?
      26.92%

Comments

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma

This polling data is biased

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Why am I the only one having a romantic dinner with my partner?!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited February 2017 11542 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

The rest of us are trying to get 180s on the LSAT alright?????!?!??!! sheeeeesh...
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/Samantha_Beckett/Gifs/hermione-glare.gif

• BenjaminSFBenjaminSF Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    457 karma

Do I have to pick the most right answer?

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2017 4141 karma

I love this Sami haha. I wasn't expecting drills to win though...we have no lives--excuse me LSAT consumes our lives

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

I'm alone tonight, however, I am spending the evening doing the assigned reading for two classes. I'm waiting to buy chocolate/candy until it goes on sale tomorrow. I'm waiting till the Feb. test results come out before I get back into LSAT studying mode-I hit burn out at least twice during my prep, so a minimum of a month away from actual LSAT studying will feel great. I'm seeing a nice benefit to my undergrad courses thanks to all of the LSAT prep: my reading comprehension and attention to detail is far greater than it was before my prep.

• BenjaminSFBenjaminSF Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2017 457 karma

I will be having a lovely dinner with my girlfriend and then go back to studying.

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma

@jknauf said:
    This polling data is biased

Lol is it because you are not doing anything with your gf? ;)

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

What's a partner? lol After studying for LSAT that's like an alien concept now ;)

@BenjaminSF said:
    Do I have to pick the most right answer?

Lol yes! Why do I have a feeling you feel guilty about something and that's why you don't have a straight answer!

@cam said:
    I'm alone tonight, however, I am spending the evening doing the assigned reading for two classes. I'm waiting to buy chocolate/candy until it goes on sale tomorrow. I'm waiting till the Feb. test results come out before I get back into LSAT studying mode-I hit burn out at least twice during my prep, so a minimum of a month away from actual LSAT studying will feel great. I'm seeing a nice benefit to my undergrad courses thanks to all of the LSAT prep: my reading comprehension and attention to detail is far greater than it was before my prep.

lol Same. What's your favorite chocolate? And good luck for the Feb results!!!!!!

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited February 2017 10801 karma

@"nessa.k13.0" said:
    I love this Sami haha. I wasn't expecting drills to win though...we have no lives--excuse me LSAT consumes our lives

lmao, I picked "alone and chocolates" but today so far I havn't had a single pice of chocolate yet and I am about to do drills! so lmao

@BenjaminSF said:
    I will be having a lovely dinner with my girlfriend and then go back to studying.

Yeah sure. I can't imagine any girlfriend after a valentine dinner saying, "yeah, lets study" ;)

• camcam Alum Member
    349 karma

@Sami said:

lol Same. What's your favorite chocolate? And good luck for the Feb results!!!!!!

I'm not very picky with Valentine's Day Chocolate. Reese's anything is a safe bet. At least in the Midwest, if I had the day after Valentine's Day off, I'd hit up the Fannie May store shortly after they opened to pickup whatever heart shaped boxes they had left (for cheap). I don't know if they sell Fannie May in New England though (I moved out here a year ago).